Membership of Drachma is valid for twelve months from 1 September to the 31 August of the following year.
There are three membership categories:
- LGBTI members
- Parent members (Parents of LGBTI persons)
- Affiliate members (Relatives and friends of LGBTI persons and others who wish to support Drachma in its work).
The membership fee is five Euro per year.
The importance of membership
By enrolling as registered members, one would:
- be expressing support for the work we do as a voluntary organisation;
- support Drachma financially to continue its work and do more;
- participate more fully in the group, especially the Annual General Meeting;
- and have the right to participate in decision-making processes of the group, including making amendments to the Statute, electing and standing for election to the Steering Committee or the other supporting committees of the group, auditing Drachma accounts, etc..
How can one join Drachma?
To join Drachma, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest. You will be sent a membership form and relevant instructions on how to affect payment of membership dues.